* El precio no incluye impuestos
If you are interested in buying, we suggest you to send us the defibrillator's serial number beforehand to ensure compatibility and verify that your equipment can support the module. When purchasing this module you must send the defibrillator to factory to make the corresponding modifications.
Optional that can be added.
- Direct access key for record command.
- Automatic recording if an event occurs.
- High resolution thermal array printer.
- Registration speed: 25 mm/s.
- Prints: date and time, energy in joules, elctrocardiogram waveform, gain, heart rate, lead, sweep speed, plethysmographics waveform, SPO2, pulse rate, Mode: pacemaker rate, pacemaker current.
- Paper: width: 50 mm, maximum diameter: 45 mm.
- External stimulation through electrodes.
- Frequency: 40 ppm to 180 ppm. (adjustable in steps of 5 ppm).
- Current: 10 mA to 200 mA (adjustable in steps of 5 mA).
- Mode: Selectable, demand or asynchronous.
- Pulse width: 20 ms ± 5%.
- Electrodes and velcro belt.
- Range: 0% to 100%.
- Precision: Adult ±2%, from 70 to 100%. Neonatal ±3% from 70 to 100%. In movement ±3% from 70 to 100%.
- Resolution: 1%.
- Percentual oxygen saturation alarm: Upper limit: 1 to 100 and lower limit: 0 to 99.
- Pulse Rate and alarms measurement from 30 1/min to 250 1/min ±3 1/min and ±5 1/min with movement.
- Resolution: 1 1/min.
- Pediatric or adult finger sensor.