Syringe infusion pump model SN-50F66: two channels, standard support
Syringe infusion pump model SN-50F66 is a constant volume, channel and speed controlled infusion pump. It is characterized by high precision, stable flow rate and low dosage.
It is used particularly for the infusion of sodium nitroprusside, dopamine, propofol and antibiotics for acute and serious illnesses. The pump has multiple types of alarm functions to ensure a safe and reliable infusion process.
This product is used to clinically control the flow and velocity of fluids (drugs, nutrients, and blood) infused into the patient's body for safer use.
* The equipment can store customized syringe information from 33 different manufacturers, Weigao and 32 other manufacturers, configurable by the user.
* SN-50 pumps can use sterile and disposable syringes of 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml or 50ml, depending on the model. Automatically recognizes the syringe placed.
* The equipment can store up to 2000 historical infusion records, which include the following information: injection mode, injection speed, alarm information, total injected volume, threshold value of the occlusion pressure limit of the path, limiting quantity, number of syringe and information of the operation.
* It has the following alarm functions:
Incorrect position of the syringe.
Of residual limit.
End of injection.
Flow limit exceeded.
Power cable disconnected.
Of discharged battery.
Of system error.
* Operating time of the battery: starting from a full charge, the battery can support 6 hours of operation in a channel at a speed of 5 ml/h and 4 hours of operation in two channels.
* Allows battery operation and charging from the car's 12Vdc connector.
354mm x 195mm x 148mm (Length x Width x Height)
* Weight: 3.45kg (includes support).
* Electrical feeding:
AC input: 100V ~ to 240V ~, 50/60 Hz.
DC input: 12Vdc.
Battery voltage: 12Vdc.
Nominal power: 40 VA.
* Quality Standards:
Disp. A.N.M.A.T. 3266/2013: B.P.F
Disp. A.N.M.A.T. 2319/02; certified
* Safety Standards:
UNE-EN 60601-1 (Eq IRAM 4220-1 and IEC 601-1), Class I - Prot. Desc. Elect .: CF,
UNE-EN 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
Authorized by the A.N.M.A.T .: PM 1125-18.
● 1 Power cable.
● 1 User's manual.
● 1 Content list.
● 1 Manufacturing quality certificate.
● 1 Warranty card.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.