Feas Electrónica's Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), model: Heart+ ResQ NT-381.C
Heart + ResQ NT-381.C is an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) that provides defibrillation treatments for the rapid resuscitation of the patient in SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest). This product is portable, battery operated. It is lightweight and can be operated even by users who have received little or no education / training on the use of the product, through voice prompts that guide the user through the operating sequences.
SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) is the cessation of normal blood circulation due to heart failure. SCA can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Patients with SCA do not show any warning signs or previous symptoms. Some are at higher risk for SCA than others, due to hereditary causes or other reasons.
• Waveform: truncated exponential biphasic.
• 150 J (Adult, impedance 50 Ω).
• 50 J (Pediatric, impedance 50 Ω).
Charging time: 9 seconds (± 10 %).
• Shock method: manual button (flashes when ready).
• Mode conversion: Adult/Child toggle button.
(Child Mode delivers 50J Pediatric shock for patients weighing less than 25 Kg, approximately 12 months to 8 years old).
• ECG record: LEAD II.
• Analysis overview: Patient evaluated to determine whether ECG rhythm represents shockable or non-shockable state. Shockable rhythms are ventricular fibrillation.
• Analysis time: Approximately 7 seconds.
• Battery reserve level:
High: 3 bars.
Medium: 2 bars.
Low: 1 bar, red status led.
Critical: no bars, red status led.
• Battery status audible warnings.
Critical: Voice prompt states “Replace the battery”.
• Stored data: ECG recordings, operation information (whether power is delivered or not), ambient noise, self diagnostic history.
• Memory capacity:
- ECG: Consecutively make records during analysis and CPR (once in every 5 s, up to 5000 s).
- Audio recording: 60 min in total (4 recording files of 15 min).
- Self-diagnosis: 3000 cases and results.
• Storage type: Internal memory.
• Access/search: “NT-ADV” software (for PC), via Bluethooth.
Audible and Visual Instructions
• After the equipment is switched on, the voice instructions will guide the operator through the resuscitation process, including the positioning of the patches, the indication of “Don’t touch the patient” (during the energy analysis and discharge process) and CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) instructions.
• The CPR instructions tell the operator when to start Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation, according to the 2015 AHA Guide.
• Dimensions: 220 mm (W) x 282 mm (L) x 80 mm (H).
• Weight: 2 Kg (including battery and pads).
• Internal non-rechargeable Li-MnO2 battery - 12 Vdc/4200 mAh.
• Protection against ingress of liquids: IPX5 according to IEC60529.
Storage: 15 ºC to 55 ºC.
Operation: 0 ºC to 45 ºC.
Storage: 0 % to 95 % (without condensation).
Operation: 0 % to 90 % (without condensation).
• Altitude (Storage/Operation): 0 to 5000 meters.
• Drop test: 1.5 m according to IEC 60068-2-32.
• Quality standards:
ISO 13485 (certified).
Available A.N.M.A.T. 3266/2013: B.P.F.
Available A.N.M.A.T. 2319/02.
• Safety standards:
- IEC 60601-1 (Eq. IRAM 4220-1 and IEC 601-1).
- IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- IEC 60601-1-6.
- IEC 60601-1-11.
- IEC 60601-2-4.
- Electrode pads
• Shelf life: 2 (two) years.
• Single use.
• Cable length: 2.1 m (± 1 %).
• Applicable ages: All ages (12 months & older).
• Sealing: Airtight.
• Size: 125 mm x 95 mm.
• Pads placement:
Pediatric: anterior-posterior (see positioning details on the package label).
- 1 Battery Pack
• Type: non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li-MnO2).
• Voltage: 12 Vdc/4200 mAh.
• Standby mode life: Recommended five (5) years @ 25 ºC.
• Capacity: 180 shocks @ 25 ºC, 130 shocks @ 0 ºC.
• Measures: 22 mm (H) x 164 mm (W) x 54 mm (D).
• Weight: 260 g (±10 %).
- 1 User manual
- 1 bag
- Event Reading Software
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.