Defibrillator Monitor 3850B Biphasic
Feas Electronica Model 3850B Biphasic is an external defibrillator monitor with a rectilinear biphasic waveform of up to 200J, selectable in steps, which allows defibrillation in asynchronous or synchronized mode with the R wave of the patient's ECG for the application of synchronized cardioversion.
It allows the monitoring and surveillance of ECG, with heart rate measurement, through the paddles, or cable to patient with 3 lead or 5 lead.
In addition, optionally, you can monitor pulse oximetry, graphing the plethysmographic curve on the screen and a pulse width indicator bar, indicating the SpO2 and pulse rate values. Both ECG and SpO2 monitoring allow the setting of alarms that allow monitoring of heart rate, SpO2 value and pulse rate.
It is of the portable type, powered by an internal rechargeable battery, a 90 Vac - 240 Vac, 50 Hz or 60 Hz mains supply or an external 12 Vdc source.
Optionally, it has a transcutaneous pacemaker that allows temporary electrical stimulation to the patient in a non-invasive way, in fixed mode (asynchronous) or on demand (synchronous), using electrodes.
Optionally, it can also have a thermal recorder for real-time recording of up to two curves, an ECG lead, and optionally the plethysmographic curve, manually when the operator decides or automatically during charging.
• Electrocardiogram monitor with LCD screen.
• Electrocardiogram signal acquired through 3 or 5 leads patient cable or through paddles.
• Leads selection:
- With 3 lead cable: DI, DII, DIII and PAL.
- With 5 lead cable: DI, DII, DIII, aVR, aVF, aVL, precordial and PAL.
• ECG Gain: 1/6, 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 cm / mV.
• ECG waveform cascade.
• Digital indication of heart rate.
• Low battery indicator.
• Luminous Indicator of battery charging.
• Alarms silence key.
• Alarms for Heart Rate from 20 ppm to 250ppm.
• Biphasic waveform.
• Defibrillator use in three steps:
1- Turn on and select energy.
3- Trigger energy discharge by means of push buttons on paddles or from the keyboard.
• Selector switch for charge selection by steps: 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200 Joules.
• Visual and audible indication of charging process completed.
• Stored energy indication on display.
• Energy discharge through paddles by pushing, simultaneously, both pushbuttons on paddles.
• Charge is cancelled internally: When the key DISARM is pressed or when 60 seconds have elapsed since charge process was completed or when selector switch is turned to MONITOR or OFF.
In these cases the energy is discharged internally without reaching the paddles.
• Direct or synchronized discharge.
• Visual and audible indication of synchronized mode.
• Discharge capacity: 150 discharges at maximum energy, with fully charged internal battery.
• Charging time to 200 J, less than 6 seconds.
• The equipment has a power test delivered.
• Direct access key for record command.
• Automatic registration when the power charge process starts up to 20 seconds after pressing the Shock key.
• High resolution thermal array printer.
• Registration speed: 25 mm / s.
• Prints: date and time, energy in joules, Elctrocardiogram waveform, Gain, Heart Rate, Lead, Sweep Speed, Plethysmographics waveform, SPO2, Pulse Rate, Mode, Pacemaker Rate, Pacemaker Current.
• Paper: Width: 50 mm and Diameter Max: 45 mm.
50 millimeter roll of paper.
OXYGEN SATURATION (SpO2) (OPTIONAL)
• Range: 0 to 100%.
Adult ± 2% from 70% and 100%.
Neonatal: ± 3% from 70% and 100%.
In movement: ± 3% from 70% and 100%.
• Resolution: 1%.
• Percentual oxygen saturation alarm:
Upper limit: 1 to100.
Lower limit: 0 to 99.
• Pulse Rate and alarms measurement from 30[1/min] to 250 [1/min] ± 3[1/min] and ± 5 [1/min] with movement.
• Resolution: 1 [1/min].
Oximetry Sensor Extender
Choice of adult or pediatric, clip-on or disposable oximetry sensor.
TRANSCUTANEOUS PACEMAKER (OPTIONAL)
• External stimulation through electrodes.
• Frequency: 40 ppm to 180 ppm (selectable in steps of 5 ppm).
• Current: 10 mA to 200 mA (selectable in steps of 5 mA).
• Mode: Selectable, on demand or fixed.
• Pulse width: 20 ms ± 5%.
Elastic belt for external Pacemaker electrode.
Pacemaker lead cable.
Pair of gray electrodes.
• Power input: 90Vac ~ to 240Vac - 50Hz/60Hz or 12 Vcc.
• Rechargeable internal battery, NiMH - 12V, 3500 mAh.
• Power requirement: 180 W (7W during standby).
• Size: 295mm (width) x 200mm (height) x 345mm (length).
• Weight: 6 kg (including external paddles, battery and recorder).
• Quality standards:
- CE Marking, Dir. 93/42 / EEC (certificate).
- ISO13485 (certificate).
- Disp. A.N.M.A.T. 3266/2013: B.P.F.
- Disp. A.N.M.A.T. 2319/02.
• Safety rules:
- EN 60601-1 (Eq IRAM 4220-1 and IEC 601-1).
- EN 60601-1-2 (EMC).
- EN 60601-1-6.
- EN 60601-1-8.
- EN 60601-2-4.
- EN 60601-2-27.
- EN 60601-2-49.
- ISO 80601-2-61.
Authorized by the A.N.M.A.T. PM-1125-15.
External paddles for adults and pediatric with coil cable.
Power cable for external +12 power supply.
AC Power cord.
3 or 5 wire cable for patient for ECG.
The image is illustrative.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.